Does this guy whom I haven't spoken to in years like me? We used to be really good friends. Please help?

I'm 17 and this guy called "Ken" liked me back when we were 12 years old. He indirectly asked me out at that time but I said no because I thought we were too young. We stopped talking after a few months because I'm not good at keeping in touch with people and I'm too shy to start conversations with people of the opposite sex. So whenever we saw each other, we would just ignore one another. It's been almost 4 years since we last exchanged a single word. I now realize that I miss him and that I liked him back too when he asked me out. I think I've started liking him again. The thing is, I've heard that guys sometimes ignore girls they like and sometimes because they just don't care for that girl. We pointedly ignore each other but the other day a girl told me that he said I have nice legs. I sometimes see him looking at me from the corner of my eye for like one second before he looks away. He even spoke about me to this common friend when they were going to another country together.
So do you think he might still like me a teeny weeny bit? The thing is, he is quite popular in school and I'm basically a nobody because I dislike talking to people. So he has lots of female friends who speak to him frequently and they're much cooler than me and they're popular throughout the school. This leads me to believe that he has moved on because there is NOTHING about me that would hold his attention for this long.
Thanks for reading this!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he does like you, popularity shouldn't determine or hold you back in finding out if he likes you. Talk to him and see what happens. Maybe look at him and see what he does. Don't judge yourself and compare to other girls, every one is unique on their own way and maybe he found that uniqueness in you so he seems interested in you. He definently talked about you with his friend. I would go for it.

• Thank you for replying!
      I just don't have the boldness to go and start a conversation with him after more than four years.

• I know how you feel. I think a girl likes me and did like me 4 years ago too, but I wasn't sure. I see her sometimes stare at me across the room in my AP Literature class. Maybe look at him or flirt with him. Definently look at him. Good Luck

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0