I can't love, I don't believe in it, what's the problem?

I have into several relationships before, but I break up everytime because I can't love my partner , I can't even like her, I'm openminded and acceptable but I couldn't find a solution, what should do?

Most Helpful Girl

• These are the only things I can think of

1- Maybe you have not truly fallen in love
    2- Maybe you have some fantasy fairytale standards regarding relationships that are not met by any of your current partner.
    3 - Maybe You are aromantic.
    4 - Maybe You are gay?
    5- Maybe you don't find any of them sexually attractive and need to date a girl who can turn you on.

• it's just I don't think that "love" exists, maybe respect, flirtation but not love

• Thanks a lot for MHO :3

• you deserve it :)

What Girls Said 3

• Well, let me first ask u this, why don't u believe in love? Have u seen people in your life, who have been in love & it ended badly, such as maybe ur parents. Sometimes in life growing up we see things such as other people be in Realtionships and it doesn't work out, so we think negatively about Realtionships & become afraid and then want to protect ourseleves. It could be that u just never experienced love growing up by ur parents or by other people , so u dont know what it is & how to love. It sounds like to me when u said you have had several relationships but break up everytime cuz u can't love ur partner, gives me the impression that u say u dont believe in love but actually u do believe in love a little cuz ur searching for it in relationships and breaking up with ur partners cuz u didn't fall in love with them. It could be also your trying to hard to fall in love & not just being patient & let it happen on its own. I think if u ask yourself these questions that I have asked u, u will find a solution to why ur having a hard time. :)

• I appreciate your help, but I'm the younger child in my family so my parents gave a lot of care and the love each other, I already asked myself what's love and I kept thinking of that, finally I discovered that it's a result of feeling of empty space after breaking up so they want to fill that blank space then they assume that they "love" the first person they meet..

• Okay then & your welcome. :)

• Hmmm, I don't know about believing in love, but I actually have a friend who's pretty unemotional when it comes to love, affection, and romance. He's actually my friends with benefits. And it's cool because we have no emotional attraction to each other, but we're still friends and we do normal friend things as well.

Anyway, he's extremely logical over emotional. When he has a problem or is discussing a friend's problem, he sees it so logically and unemotionally. He's very smart. He doesn't really like anyone. One time though, he started having a crush on this one girl (which surprised the socks off of both of us, like, wow, you actually have feelings! Only teasing though) but the crush on the girl disappeared after a few weeks.

It must be a psychological thing, probably part of just how you are.

• WoW!! that's exactly what happened with !!

• Lol xD yeah. Nothing's wrong with you. Just not as emotionally drawn to things, I guess. That won't stop you from enjoying someone's company though, or doing something nice for them.

• thanks :)

• You may be aromantic and or asexual

• well I may be asexual, but I'm romantic and I don't think that's the problem

• But that doesn't affect whether you're aromantic. What does is whether you actually have romantic feelings, and from what you've said, you don't.

• yes you're right

What Guys Said 3

• There are some days where we wake to that gloomy outlook on life. I'll admit, I'm a romantic myself, so this may be a bit biased. Sorry :). Personally, love has a habit of finding you in the most perfect way when you aren't even looking for it. Yes, I realize that makes zero sense, but take this for instance: this past summer at the beginning of school I was just coming off of some hard times from last year. Then a girl I like asked if I needed a ride home because I missed my bus. We've been friends for a long time, so the next day we were out having dinner and spending time with each other. Now we both know we like each other, all we need is an opportunity to express it. I'm not saying it will turn into love, or to believe in fate, but it's little events that can lead to great changes. Best of luck my friend, and trust me, when you fall in love, you'll know :).

• no need to stress. just go with it

• Learn how to admire others and like being in their presence, I guess?

• but why do I have to learn, I mean is that really necessary? is that even possible?

• that's how people think, why do I have to trust them.

• so you're "unable to love" merely because you mistrust everyone, ok