What do girls like about players and how can I duplicate the effect they have without actually being a dick?

Question says it all really? What do girls like about players and is there a way I can be just as good as them without actually being a player?

I'm not trying to be a player. That's the last thing I want to be. By "duplicate the effect" I mean I want to be just as good as them but without playing people.

Most Helpful Guy

• Being a player might allow you to sleep with girls, but your reputation, once found out, will be nothing. What you are referring to is knowing how to play the game. The difference is: A player plays with a girls emotions and what not, ONLY to get into her pants, and rarely anything more than that.
    Someone who knows how to play the game, knows how to get the woman they desire, to desire them with the possibility of something long term. They know how to play the game, they know how to make themselves desireable, rather than getting into a girl's pants...

And that is something I would like to learn to... How to be the man a woman desires...

• Finally someone who knows what I'm talking about.

What Girls Said 2

• personally for me, i like it when a guy is sweet and flirty with me, the key to not being a dick, is to not flirt with another girl infront of me, like i have no problem with you flirting just dont do it near me

• Well, players break girls hearts and into their pants, but be the nice guy and be friends and just warm up to her. You'll know more about her than a player ever would, unless he is a stalker.

• And why should I just try to be friends with a girl I'm attracted to?

• Well, just try and be there for her. Trust me it worked every time for the guys I know that did it.

What Guys Said 4

• you will naturally become a dick by trying to pose as a player. the results will be phenomenal and you will get hooked like cocaine.

• But I don't want to be a dick.

• your intentions are pure im sure but knowledge is power. once you have the knowledge, you will use it, you will be extremely satisfied with the results, and you'll only want more. you'll want to see how far you can go. since you know what you're capable of you can decide to settle whenever you want.

• He is right. Even though you try to be a 'player' you will always end up being a dick. Just wait until the right person comes along and hopefully you won't have to try.

• I don't think girls like a player. Its hard not to be a Dick when your just telling her what she, wants to hear and play games with her just to get into her pants. That's a true player. I can't see girls actually being into that unless your some scallywag from the streets.

• You can't be a player without being a dick. The mere action of being a player leads to being a dick. You gotta go all out or be a normal guy, there is no in between.

• Im no player, but I know how to play the game. Im quite charismatic, and charming though which at times leads me to be a heartbreaker. Sucks, but no one is truly ever a good person