Ask a girl out while drunk?

So, I'm a student in college and I met her in international club in college. Since she was planning to go my country (not US) to see her friend and I booked the same flight with her.
We'll be in my country from end of December to middle of January.
Honestly, I already ask her out after I met her but she refused cuz we didn't know each other well enough to be in relationship.
It's been more than 3 months from that and it's really hard to me just being friend with her. I decided to ask her out again when I go back to my country on the last day of the year with new year celebtation (11:59:59). Before that we will go french bistro with one of her friends to have dinner and some wine. My concern is asking her out while little bit drunk or not. This would give me brave of hobbit and solution if I get rejected but at the same time, there will be some risk that I should take.

How do you guys think about it?

What Girls Said 1

• Don't drink! Be sober when you do it

What Guys Said 0