Is it unrealistic to want a guy to like you only and not be attracted to other girls?

im currently in a relationship, he always claims he likes blondes everytime i ask him, it breaks my heart every time he says yes,... he doesn't mentions blondes nor talk about them in my face but always claims he always liked them for some reason... which makes me sadder even,...

i am pearshaped brunette myself, nor i want to dye my hair blonde coz it would not siut me.

i really wish he didn't have to like them...

Most Helpful Girl

• That's about as unrealistic as me staying in a committing relationship for a year. Not. Likely. So what if he likes blondes? The fact that you are a brunette shows that you must really be something special for him to like you over the hundreds of thousands of blondes out there. Don't let your insecurities get the best of you and don't even consider changing yourself just so that a boy will like you.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, it's unrealistic. I'm sure you find other guys attractive too.

• im sure you find other men attractive... so whats the problem?

• im not attracted to anyother men besides him, which makes the problem.

• you are either the best girlfriend ever, or a crazy stalker. I dont believe you dont find any other human attractive

• believe it or not, i dont find other guys attractive when im into the guy im with,.

• Well, you can't stop him from liking blondes. I guess if you feel threatened by it, you could make him really into you. Be creative.

• i try so hard but it doesn't work, i give him a lot of attention and o different thing with my appearance but not much of my satifaction...

• Wait, does he, like, talk to you directly about how much he likes blonds? If he's doing it directly, he might hinting on a breakup. If he doesn't do it much with you, then he doesn't want to offend you. Ask him if he truly likes you.

• It's natural to show attraction to other people. It's just a part of reality which people (especially couples) need to get a grip on.

What Girls Said 2

• It's not unrealistic to WANT that, but it's unrealistic to expect it

• It's unrealistic but if I keep my crush away from other girls I would.