Would you tell a girl how you feel, although you have ZERO chances with her?

I was talking to this girl for a long time last night, and she wanted me to tell her who I liked. But I told her that it wasn't important and all that blah blah. She's still bugging me about it, but the thing is I know that I have NO chance of being with her and I accept that. But I do like her a lot, I'm just not sure if I should tell her. I don't want to make things weird since we are around each other everyday. She's trying to get me to tell her by pretending to me mad lol, she's not serious though.

What do you girls/guys think about this. Should I just tell her?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Well what gives you the idea that you have no chance?

• You don't know you have no chance. She's probably bugging you becasue she wants to actually know if you like her. Just tell her, step up.

• You should tell her that you like her. You might think you have no chance with her but there is a chance she likes you even if you don't think she does.

• I would make it casual and say "DOn't get weird but I do find you attractive".

• If she was bugging you about it, she probably likes you.

• Yeah when I told her she was in awe, like she had no idea. But I think she does like me, I won't any further though, I'm just happy I let it out :)

• The fear of the unknown keeps us from moving forward. Go for it. Would you rather not tell her and regret?

• Thought about it, and I did it :p

What Guys Said 6

• The only way you can have 0 percent chance is if you don't tell her. So man up and tell her your feelings.

• She either bugging you because she is interested Inyo or is just plain nosy, I would tell her, who cares if it makes things weird, you already zeroed yourself out as having no chance so just saying to get it off your back, and if it workout props to you, if not then now she can stop begging for an answer, if there was with certainty zero chance than it won't be weird trying to stay friends.

• If there were literally zero chance, then no I wouldn't. But, that is a pure hypothetical. There is always some chance, how ever little.

• I know lol, I just feel that way. But I told her anyways

• What did she say?

• She was literally in awe. She supposedly had no idea lol, but it was a positive response. Even if nothing comes from this I'm happy I did it. It wasn't awkward or weird, we stalled about random shit for hours after that. So everything is good :)

• i'd tell her just for fun LOL

• Not telling her = 0% chance
    Telling her = >0%

• Just tell her.