I believe I think too much, do I have a problem?

I've had zero luck with girls this year, even though I've had more girls come on to me this year than I have in my entire life. But, I've yet to land one. One girl really broke my heart and I still haven't gotten over it and it's really made. me. have bad trust issues. The past 2 girls I've talked to they did away with me after two weeks because im. apparently roo good of a guy for them and that I deserve better than them. A week or so later they are with another guy. Now I'm talking to this girl, we've been talking for 3 weeks now and have yet to go out. We have a ton of simularities and have been down the same road with bad luck with relationships. Last night we talked all night and she was asking in depth questions about me and wanting to know a lot about me. She even told me yesterday she was ready to go out now and she's like dying to. But last night she was snap chatting a guy all night. This morning she text me and said good morning, but I was at work and didn't text back til I got on break. I text her and said hey good lookin! (Saying good lookin is a joke between us) She never text back the hour I was on break so I text her and said well I gotta get back to work, I hope you ha e a great day I'll talk to you later! Bout 5 minutes later she text back and all she said was Okay. And now I've seen she's been snap chatting and I wonder of its that guy... I'm just thinking worse case senerio because the way I've been cheated on and been blown off... what should I do? I don't wanna confront her about it, then she'll think I'm a psycho. I don't care if it's just a friend, I'm just worried it's a guy who wants her too and she's interested in him...

Most Helpful Guy

• You care too much way too fast. Detach your self, they have to earn it.

What Girls Said 1

• Dude... you are unknowingly getting possessive.

I understand, we're all insecure, and sometimes we worry that we'll lose somebody we care about. But if you are already jumping to conclusions about this girl being interested in other guys... it might not be a good time for you to start dating.

Insecurity doesn't truly go away for everyone, but you really need to work on your self confidence before you bring another person into the mix, because all you end up doing is self-projecting your negativity onto this girl.

Yes, you're over thinking it. The cure to that is to be upfront and ask questions. If you really want to date this girl, then you're going to have to at the very least let her know you're a bit insecure and was wondering who she was snap-chatting. She might get upset, but at least you're not going into a relationship paranoid and anxious.

Best of luck friendo.

What Guys Said 0