How to tell ur friends with benefits that u don't want sex anymore?

I have a friends with benefits .. & as of now I know that I actually like him.. I find him attractive.. Only thing is.. Right now I feel like I need to cut it off with him.. I just feel like I shouldn't give my body out to someone that dosent give a crap about me at the end of the day.. & I feel like I need to wait until I find somebody that's worth me giving myself to. Yeah I'm gonna be lonely but at least It will be worth it when I find somebody worth my time.

Do u think this is a stupid excuse to cut things off with him? Or should I just go m. i. a on him until i change my mind about all of this and hit him up? Lol

Ps. I have no idea if he likes me.. But I like him.. How do u think this will turn out?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's probably not interested in more. But he might be. So you might as well tell him and go for it before vanishing from his life.

What Guys Said 1

• just tell him you like him. If he doesn't, he'll run away.

What Girls Said 2

• Well boo boo u ain't getting any Dick for Christmas. U only getting carrots and shit okay boo boo

• Nahh you deserve better girl. If he truly likes you then he won't be against taking things to the next level.