Guys what would u do?

Hi guys if your ex calls u n is drunk n says that she still likes you even if u know she's really drunk would u keep it do urself or tell her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell who? Tell my ex that she's drunk and needs to go to bed? Yes. Tell my current girlfriend, maybe. I'm pretty open, so I'd probably laugh it off and tell it to my current girlfriend as a daily remark. The reason I say maybe is if I knew that my ex was in a pretty bad position currently, and I didn't want to say bad things about her, then I'd keep it to myself.

Especially if they knew each other. Because I wouldn't want to embarrass my ex. But if they didn't know each other, I'd just laugh at breakfast: "Guess what, I got a drunken text from some girl I used to go outv with".

What Guys Said 3

• Good question. I think I'd keep it to myself. If she's my ex and I'm trying to move on I wouldn't talk about it.

• Call her back later when she was sober and ask what was going on.

• Oh really you're drunk and telling me this? Call me when you get sober

What Girls Said 0