Do you think men can stay faithful without being swayed by another woman?

Sorry if I offended some people
Do you think men can stay faithful in a relationship without even being swayed by another women? And what do you think 'swayed' means? I really love my girlfriend and I will never cheat on her, but sometimes I fantasies about other girls too. My girlfriend is very cool with it, but I started to wonder. when I asked my friends, they said that staying faithful in the head is almost impossible. What do you think? And if they can, how long do you think it will last?

Most Helpful Guy

• its totally possible man :D its all about having that faith and holding onto it. and it can last forever. it depends on the will of the individual.

What Girls Said 3

• They can if they love their woman enough but if the woman is lacking in certain qualities they might look elsewhere. I know plenty of monogamous men who are with undesirable or imperfect woman.

• Yes it's possible if you're set on being faithful and committed.
    If you leave that door open then no.

• When you're really in love it's no biggie, doesn't mean you won't find other people attractive.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, if there is an actual relationship there and the two people legitimately enjoy each other's company.

• Nothing wrong with thinking about other girls. We're guys, we are just wired to want to have sex with multiple women. It's up to us to have enough self control to not cheat or be "swayed" into cheating.

• Yeah. . . I've never accidentally put my penis into anyone, so I don't buy into any "swayed" bullshit.

• Every gene in your body is telling you to go bang another woman while your consciousness is telling you to not. Possible but pretty hard!