How can I explore my sexual orientation -- when I don't actually know any lesbians?

I've been questioning my sexual orientation for years -- but never did get a chance to "expirament" having a relationship with a girl. I'd really like to give it a try, so how do I go about doing this when I don't know any lesbians or bisexual women?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe go on the web and find a club for lesbians or bisexual women within your area? I actually have tons of friends who are not straight (girls and boys) so I've never really had that problem. I bet someone you know could be a more closeted bi/lesbian. People are usually surprised to find out I'm bi because I don't exactly shout it out to the world. I usually keep it to myself until I feel like sharing or something comes up that prompts me to tell. That could take months too.

What Guys Said 2

• Internet?

Gay bars?

• Lesbian dating website

What Girls Said 1

• There probably are lesbian & bi women in your town, but some can be really low key about it-unless you initiate something about it. Try flirting with someone you might like, and see how they react... you never know.. Best of luck x