Why do guys act interested in you and then start acting interested in someone else?

I notice how last week my crush was still showing interest in me. But now he's starting to act like he does care about me anymore. Why do guys suddenly act interested in someone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had 1 day crushes before. So it's possible he just isn't interested anymore.

What Guys Said 2

• Well I have a crush that I think showed interest. She gave eye contact and we talked but I didn't ask her out and I was shy and nervous. I started to simmer down but recently I went to one of her choir concerts and saw her. She had more interest now and I am gonna make a nice

• Moving on?

I can't speak for all dudes but if a girl doesn't give me any indication or flat out tells me she isn't interested then I just move on.

In this case maybe he is being a dumbass in trying to get you jealous? It's Possible.

• I told him I liked him and he started coming around me more. Today I notice him talking to someone else but I asked him if he'll meet me for lunch and he said "We'll see" and he gave me a hug bye

What Girls Said 1

• Infatuation can only last for so long. It unfortunately always has an expiration date.