Guys, do u like wild girl or mild girl??

Some of my girl friends are very mild, treat their bf very good but be dumped in the end, but some girl are very wild and unruly, sometimes even hurt their bf, but they still be loved deeply, so I'm curious wild or mild, which type of girl ur men really like?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Mild. 100% Its easy to see what kinda cat I am by my profile, that may make sense. But a Mild girl is the one with whom a marriage lasts! (And that's the whole point... to find THAT girl.)

• Don't think girls come in just two flavors, but I see what you are asking. Its the same the other way round actually.

I think its just a matter of experience. Over time you learn what you do and don't want from a partner.

At the begining, you don't know what you want, so you end up with the people who first become easily available to you. You aren't picky and you end up with some bad eggs.

After a while you start to see traits you don't want in someone and then learn to look for ones you like more. Eventually you'll find the perfect someone.

So in my eyes those players or "wild girls" often just aren't very nice people. It doesn't mean you can't find a girl who is perfectly nice, but is also wild.

• Mild for me

• 1. I seldom have fixations on such things
    2. Mild and wild are a matter of perception. A girl may be submissive but be really wild and vice versa
    3. I prefer an outgoing girl who can hold her own, isn't squeamish or clingy, is rational enough
    4. I'd say to each his own based on perception and ability to explain & describe that perception

• I love them wild! If they are crazy and want me and are very talkative, i can say things I can't to a mild girlfriend

• Mild, not every girl is like the type of mild you explained lol. I'm a really chill laid-back guy, so a wild girl honestly isn't my type

• A little of both yin and yang to balance everything out. So both wild and mild please. ...

• If there was only a choice between those two extremes, I'd still choose the wild girl. I get bored and disinterested by a girl that hardly acts like a human and is dull. Of course, I'd much rather a healthy middle ground over either extreme.

• some where in the middle for me, but leaning a bit towards mild. nothing wrong with a LITTLE BIT crazy haha

• I like them mild.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm very mild as far as treating him well, being honest in the relationship, and remaining loyal.
    But I think he likes my wild side, too ;)

• This is quite true actually. I think the men that hold on to those type of women have insecurity problems. Why else would they allow someone to treat them like crap like that?