How should I go about this 'relationship'?

**sorry, long..** There's this guy I work with that I've come to really like. We talk all the time for about an hr after work in his car and we finally went out a few days ago, or as he said 'hangout', where we went Christmas shopping, had dinner which he bought (nothing fancy), then ended up just talking in his car. He made a move to kiss me, which I at first rejected due to being startled. But we eventually did kiss or I guess 'made out' sounds more accurate.. The reason I didn't expect him to make a move so quickly is because I haven't been the flirty type towards him. He's heard I like him from other co-workers and I eventually unwillingly admitted I did the night of that kiss... We haven't kissed since; mainly bc of the way I've been acting. I guess for the past 2 days I've been acting pissed off and unsocial, which is not the vibe I want to give off and sorta regretting it.. but I can't make myself talk to him more during work and I almost never text him back and I don't know why. I guess I'm scared if seeming needy? Part of me thinks that this could be considered 'playing hard to get', but I'm afraid he will lose interest and move on. Guys advice on how to go about things?

Most Helpful Guy

• My god, it was your first time out!

• No, but yeah it does sound like that..

What Guys Said 3

• You are massively over thinking the situation. Be yourself. Don't hold back. Show your feelings.

• If you like him and want him then stop the games and go get him

• just be nice and social towards him. no secret here

What Girls Said 0