How long do I wait to tell a girl I use steroids? would it deter u from dating me?

im a really nice guy. my temper doesn't flair. im smart about my use, and not obsessed with my image. i know it would make a lot of good girls concerned. may even be a deal breaker

Most Helpful Girl

• sorry but insta dump for me, i dont date people that mess with drugs and besides the personality change there's all the health problems that goes along with it

• well that sucks...

• i compete against myself and that is the only person i compare myself to

• steroids on its own is cheating though really even if you dont compete against others, its a cheating way to get big fast rather than working hard towards your goals naturally

What Girls Said 5

• Why are you using steroids?

• To get big lol.

• You are either comfortable with your decision or you aren't, sounds like you aren't so why would a women be?

• im not comfortable because apparently i would get dumped on the spot. i have my priorities together, and using steroids are not the biggest priority in my life by a long shot. i do really enjoy the extra endurance and strength for working out. if she was the one i wouldn't think twice about stopping.

• I would probably break up with you because of the whole random bipolor rages that tend to occur. Plus there's been like 3 cases of celebrity atlethes killing their loved ones and traces of steroids were found in their system so I'd be paranoid you randomly kill me because I forgot to wash the dishes lol. Then I'd want to know why you use them if not medically prescribed. Just me.. maybe she'll be less paranoid.

• WHAT THE FUCK!!! YOU TOLD ME YOU DID THE DISHES!!! * RIPS OFF SHIRT AND POUNDS CHEST!*

• I heard you grow boobs too and similar traits. Anyways the point is: deal breaker. And steroids may not do such things to you but it has to others but they may have been over using them.

• I've done 3 cycles. does it look like i have boobs in my photo? i think the media effectively slandered steroid use into looking like heroin use... when taking the right precautions you dont experience side effects not even a little bit

• Well seeing as it just recently destroyed my moms relationship with her now ex boyfriend it's definitely a deal breaker. I'm going to start training for a figure competition in January though yay! & actually her ex will be my coach.

• sounds like he's just an asshole. why would you want him to train you, if u think steroids caused your mom to break up with him? he will prolly be a dickhead of a coach.

• He was a nice person before he was on steroids. & because he said he would train me before they broke up & I might as well get something out of it. I already told him I'm not using any of tht kind of crap & if I have to use over the counter stuff like fat burners he has to tell me exactly what it is. He was being an asshole because he was on steroids.

• if the man acted like an asshole, its because he is an ASSHOLE. sometimes it takes time to see what kind of person somebody really is. dont let him train you.

• If I dated you I'd want you to stop. Is it really worth the long term effects?

• Um, yeah. Deal breaker. Sorry

• can you tell me why it would be a deal breaker? please and thank you

• how does it ruin my health? i live a very healthy lifestyle. cholesterol and BP on the very low end. exercise every day religiously. low resting heart rate. i do not drink. and go to bed early. i get bloodwork done every month on cycle. i take anti-estrogens and fertility drugs. and i dont take the steroids that are harder on the liver. how is it unhealthy

• Not good, I should say. The long-term effects aren't worth it. I'm not going to argue about this because either don't know much about steroids and I don't care to. I answered your original question and that's all I had to do. If a guy asked me to use steroids, it'd be a deal breaker.

What Guys Said 4

• at least you got good taste "manbearpig" hahaa :D

well just tell them you're on the roids and if it doesn't work then you have to deal with that man. do it with each girl.

• http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28539183

Not worth the risk my friend. Tell her and give up before you do any damage.

• "I use steroids but Im not obsessed with image". Haha yeah right mate. Why the hell are you taking steroids?

• i like bodybuilding and working out every day. it feels rewarding to try and be the best i can. I've always been a fan of pushing myself physically, and using opened up more potential

• You use steroids but you're not obsessed with your image? I guess that makes sense to an extent. But no girl is going to be like "omg you use steroids, that is so cool". For most it's a deal breaker because most steroid user stories don't end well and it;s always shown in a negative light. My advice would be to stop using them if you want a successful relationship.