Christmas presents for a not boyfriend?

Okay so I've been flirting with this guy and he's been flirting back and I'm not sure if it appropriate to get him a Christmas present and personally if I didn't think he was the type to get me one (because he sort of moves fast) I wouldn't get him one, but in the slight chance he does get me one, I want to be prepared. So what's a good gift, that isn't super comital, that I can get this guy, that I can also keep just in case he doesn't get me a gift (no use making him feel like an ass considering I don't want a gift from him) please help !

Most Helpful Guy

• A six pack of good beer

What Guys Said 1

• I have the same exact problem about a girl i like!!! Any ideas... if he drinks coffee all guys looovvve a new coffe mug:)

• It hasn't been long enough. I feel like I don't know much about him tbh :/

What Girls Said 1

• Hmmm... how about movie tickets? I saw in grocery store that they sell these gift cards that is for movies and dinner. That would 've a good Christmas gift and it would also make a push to go on a date.