Why do most girls try and leave me out of things or make me feel like shit?

They always leave me out of conversation. They get along good with other girls. When I first started my new job all the men introduced theirselves. Non of the girls did. They are all in their own clique. Then just with other girls who I thought were my friends at first turn out mean and call me a whore in front of men. Also a girl who I thought was my best friend would say I don't know why guys are obsessed with you. You're not ugly but nothing special. It made me feel like shit. Because I'm already extremely paranoid on my looks. Also it was coming from a girl who had over 50 sexual partners. Or say bad stuff about me. 1) I was virgin until I was 22. 2) I don't go around hooking up with every man.
I dress conservative too. Pants/jeans and a blouse
Also girls give me fake smiles, dirty looks, just serious mean looks (even by older women in their 40s) or always try and steal the attention either coming into the convo or doing something slutty or just something obnoxious for men to pay attention to them. I just don't understand

Most Helpful Guy

• They're all just jeolous of your looks

What Guys Said 2

• sounds like they are jealous... They are probably jealous of your looks, the fact that man are attracted to you and the fact that you don't give in to every man and are selective
    It sounds like you have dignity and self respect. They probably dont

• You're right. Half of them don't. Always walking around with their stuff showing. And they threat me unworthy

• Just keep being yourself and don't let the haters get to you!

• Girls are like an aggressive pack of wolves. They don't welcome outsiders and betray their own. Men are big cats, being more like loners, but occasionally communicating to others. by the way, I'm jut referring to the cliques, not all girls and boys!

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, most girls don't like me either. I hung out with these two girls who I started to consider very close friends of mine from last year to this one. They knew each other a year before I met them and were best friends, but I didn't think that meant they would treat me any differently because of it. I hung out with them almost every weekend and we skyped all the time. Then one day, one of the girls that I was closest to just started to be really mean to me, and before she was the one that like to be around me a lot. I was wary, but because she seemed so inviting I finally let my guard down and as soon as I did she turned on me like the flip of a switch. I don't know what I did wrong and I've been wracking my brain for months trying to figure it out. Her and the other girl would always hang out without me, but then say that they wanted to come and get me, but by the time they thought to it was too late for them to. It was like, why would you tell me that I was basically an afterthought? It's not a good feeling to know that. They would constantly tell me stuff like that too. I always felt so left out and like the third wheel.

I am always afraid to be friends with girls. I feel like I can't be myself with them. I talk to guys more than I do girls, not because I'm a slut, but because I don't feel like they will judge me like girls do.

• Hi! honey all i can say is that in a society like ours, people (girls in this case) tend to try to intimidate people who are different. People like you that are unique and specialin their own way; since they are so similar to each other and have nothing better to give out to the world they stick to their clique and will stop at nothing to bring you down. But YOU MUST NOT LET THEM!!! you are strong, smart and beautiful and they are envious of that. Stick to who you are and don't ever change for nobody. if they dont want to assciate with you, then too bad for them. At the end of the day, you're not ther to ake friends. You are there to ake a living fo yourself. If it doesn't stop, defend yourself and/or find a better job. it'll be fine and never doubt yourself. ;) :) :) P. S : KILL THOSE BITCHES WITH ASMILE HUN! <3

• Girls are mean. We are straight up bitches. I try to be nice to everyone and I am considered nice but all the things I say in my mind would make me sound like satan. I am not fake I mean I have one best friend who understands me and I would never do anything to hurt her. You need to keep your head up and show those bitches who's boss. Don't take any shit and there is a big possibility that they might be jealous. You said that all the men introduced themselves so maybe you stole the other women's shine. You don't need women as friends anyways. I only have a few

• Girls are harder to get along with. Plus your the new girl, in a kind of the same situation I went to 8'different schools. The older the girls get they more reluctant they are to talk to or for a friendship with someone new. All my friends are guys for exactly that reason. Girls equals drama.