Would he know I'm flirting? HELP!?

Okay, so I am really not sure how to flirt with this guy. He is shy and so am I. We were playing soccer on the opposite teams and I fell (due to no fault of his, I couldn't keep up with him) and scrapped my hand. He got a band aid for me and I just held up my hand and asked "Can you help me?" He did put the band aid on for me. Would a normal guy take this as me showing interest? Suppose a girl does this to you (ask you to put a band aid on her), would you think that she is interested? Please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I would just think she is asking for a band aid. If you weren't interested in him, you wouldn't have asked him for a band aid?

This is why women confuse me. They claim to be sending out messages, but the guy won't pick up. But really, is that a message?

Are you really 25 to 34? I would have asked him: "You owe me a beer after this game, for this." showing your hand. You know, something that might lead to something. Invite him out.

You just asking for help after you got injured shows absolutely nothing that could be formulated as showing interest. It shows you were injured and needed help.

What Guys Said 3

• LOL, hahaha, hell no. That ain't flirting. The things you girls think are flirting are mind boggling sometime.

• I would've helped you, even though I have a girl. You needed help and he gave it to you. Although, honestly, when I get injured it takes getting stabbed to go to the nurse's office. I'm not squeamish about blood.

• No that's something i'd do for anyone

What Girls Said 1

• It seems to me he isn't this 'Shy guy' so much if he was willing to go out of his way To-----Save the day. No, not many Guys would Ever take the time to to put a band aid on some girl's boo-boo. I find him very considerate and he didn't even mind nor care that Anyone on Anyone's team, would see him going to all of the bother with no holler.
    If you want to find out what could be more in store, sweetie, start approaching him and begin your beguine of being a good sport. Thank him again for helping you out and take it from there. The best way to start any relationship is to begin with friendship. And being you are on this soccer team, you both have something to talk about and in common that could lead into a bit of 'Flirting' by just being friendly and may score you some brownie points.
    It doesn't hurt to give it a try... what do you have to lose?
    Good luck. xx