Is it okay to ask someone out if I like someone else?

I like someone, but I don't think he feels the same way, so I asked someone else out.
I like this guy as well, just not as much as the first guy and for some reason I feel a little bad because of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not okay. Don't just jump into a relationship to fill the void that your first crush doesn't like you. If your crush says he's not ready for a relationship yet, move on but keep your options open. I had a guy who didn't feel the same way I felt and said he wasn't ready for a relationship. I moved on but I was still nice and friendly to him and then some months went by and he asked me out. So don't just jump into another guy's arms especially if you don't have any feelings for him. Don't ask him out. If he wants to take you out to dinner, don't decline him but tell him you'd rather be just friends or something like that.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think so. You should ask out the person you like rather than going for the sure thing.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, not to be rude, but you should. If you don't have strong feelings for this second guy, you should tell him. I don't think asking someone else out just to fill a void that this guy didn't want to fill is asking too much of them. It's a bit selfish. This second guy has feelings too, and probably doesn't find the idea that he's a rebound attractive..