How long should I wait for a second date?

This guy that I went to a party with a while back asked me on a date. We went for lunch and then he also extended it to a coffee. The date lasted about 4 hours. He was going to an event that night and asked me to come but we did not have a ticket so we decided another time. On our date we talked about how we both hate texting so he said I'll Def call you to make ppans next time. Then a day later he texted me to ask me about a playlist I was talking about. He still has not called and it's been two days. Should I assume he's not interested. Is he waiting to call when he had time to make plans? Maybe he texted me about the playlist to make conversation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well some guys dont want to seem pushy; especially since the first date was that long.
    They usually make plans within a week. Don't overthink it. If he went on a date with you for 4 hours, and was even willing to extend it further through the night event he's definitely into you.

What Guys Said 1

• Two days isn't that bad. Of course he was trying to make conversation. Call him and just talk to him.

What Girls Said 1

• Three day rule. Some crazy thing guys read about online that says 3 days is the right amount of time to wait before asking for the next date. He already broke it by texting, lol. He will call in the next day or so.