Should I invite him around for sex?

This guy I dated before, it didn't workout for various reasons but I remember the sex being great. I still think about it and would like it again. Should I ask him around for sex?

We spoke about it and the final outcome means that we won't be pursuing this purely sexual relationship as itay complicate things and I feel it's always best to respect the feelings of other people in situations like this.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it. Let him agree for No strings attached sex ( most guys would :P).. but make sure its only for sex u will hv him and no feelings shud develop. And if u two agree, why not make him a friend with benefit or sex buddy :)
    Another thing to consider is whether u or he has a gf or partner now. If thats the case and u still want sex with him, make sure his partner is open for swinging or open-relationship. Pterwise u have to be extra discrete and extra careful n must hide your "sexual adventures" frm others ;)

• I just want the sex, if it's still as good as I remember then maybe it could be a regular thing when I'm in town

• Well I texted him an hour ago and he said he will come by tomorrow. I decided to keep it spontaneous and make a move when he's here instead of planning it. We were never into mundane, planned sex ;)

• cool :) hv fun

What Guys Said 10

• NSA can be complicated - usually one or the other gets emotionally attached. That's the risk you're taking.

Why have sex with someone you don't love? Is it really worth it?

• I can understand what you're saying but the sex is good, I don't like his personality hence why we are no longer together. I don't have time to see anyone new at the moment as I travel for work so this is ideal. I don't become emotionally attached to people easily and is the same.

• Good luck, be careful. Seems like it'd be easier to just take care of it yourself.

• Thanks gorge ;)

• Without a doubt, ask him. Ex sex is usually the best... no strings if that's what you want, but also no guilt because it's with someone for whom you already share honest feelings.

• That's a fair statement. Have you experienced something similar?

• Yes. I've experienced ex sex on two occasions. On the first, I called an ex after my father's funeral. The way she cared for me after that sad occasion certainly must have earned her a honored place in heaven. At the very least, she did so in my heart. She belongs in the ex-girlfriend hall of fame. But we weren't right for each and we both knew it. On the second occasion, resuming occasional sex with an ex eventually led to resuming our romantic relationship for another two years. Usually, you can level with an ex in ways that you sometimes cannot with an ongoing romance. You have a little more space to see the big picture. So it becomes much easier and much less pressured for you both to decide what you want for the future (either with or without each other).

• Aww well thanks for sharing your story, much appreciated ;)

• I really don't know why you want me to play a part in your sex life and I am somewhat flattered that you think it appropriate but... This is awkward.

• You made the decision to comment on this question so I didn't do anything. You made the choice so be held accountable for your actions- what a dick

• I can't. The fact that you said I never contribute anything meaningful actually seems to be boring into my soul. Oh well. Goodbye Cassandra. I'm going to my corner to drink my chocolate milk and die in a heap of lactose induced shits. :(

• Lol haha sounds like a shitty evening

• If you feel like it.

• I think I will, just don't want to make things complicated. He might think I want him back

• If you don't mind being on his booty call list

• Well, I'm sure the reasons give you this option. Try it out.

• Sure why not. If it's only sex you want, then there's no harm in asking him over ;-)

• I just don't want him to think I want him back lol

• Haha thanks babe

• @Asker
      You're welcum gorgeous ;-)

• Yeah, sounds like you can work something out NSA.

• I just don't want him to think I want anything else lol that would be uncomfortable. I don't even want to talk much, just sex

• Just be straightforward. I've done it, I already knew she was on the same page yet had a talk with her to have things clear.

• That's what I'm going to do

• Sure why not? Remember though that herpes is not just for Christmas it's for life. *giggles*

• Haha yes I understand lol thanks

• Sure, invite him in for coffee.

What Girls Said 5

• Sure, why not?
    What do you have to lose by asking?

• Yes. You should have done that at the start, just invite him round for some good sex. Plenty of time after that to discuss politics, religion, cookery and so in.

• If he still loves you no not a bright idea.

• It's been months. I will speak to him properly before hand, I'm not going to hurt anyone's feelings for my own desires that's disgraceful and I can't stand people who do things like that. I'm going to be open, honest and very blunt!

• Go for it, worst thing that can happen is he say nah

• Totes agree and you have nice eyes :)

• what a slutty world