Help!! Don't know what to do!!?

at first Me and my ldr boyfriend were doing fine! He talked to me all the time!! Now he barely texts me. I have to text him first and he just kinda stops talking to me in the middle of a conversation!! What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• he's no longer interested. he's straying away and he'll eventually cut all contact. you can either try to talk to him and see whats wrong, like maybe he's busy or just depressed or yadda yadda. or you can just let it go and move on.

• I know he's on vacation with his family but he said nobody's home and he's doing nothinh. He's just kinda sitting there doing nothing.

• maybe he's just bored with the relationship ;/ thats a tough one..

• Ty for MH :)

What Guys Said 2

• i think he doesn't find a conversation to talk about.
    do u tak all the day or not?

• No usually I text him first in the morning then we talk for a little bit then he says he has to take a shower and he says hell text me after His shower. But he doesn't text me till 2-4 hours later. Then we get into a conversation and he'll randomly stop texting!

• just move on already

What Girls Said 2

• Talk to him: is there any reason why he may be acting like that is he seriously upset about something

If there's nothing wrong, and don't let him make crappy excuses, then break up with him, even if he likes you and you like him, you do not deserve to be treated like that!!!

• Start helping yourself and not waiting around for a boyfriend who is rude enough to stop replying in the middle of a conversation. If a guy if interested he will make the effort to keep the conversation going. Chances are in 5 years you won't even remember his last name. You deserve better, move on.