How young were you, when you had your first 'real' relationship?

• 13-16
  • 17-19
  • 20-25
  • Older

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not in one yet, but I plan to have a girlfriend hopefully by the time I'm 80.

What Girls Said 15

• I had my first love at 15 and we stayed together all through high school and even a year after for a total of 4 years...man that was a tough one when it ended...you think when you are that age that if you can make it past your high school years then it should be a piece of cake...then I grew up and realized what real life was about...

• I was 16 he was my first love thank god he won't be my last.

• i was 14 and never had any actual real healthy relationship after this one and I'm almost 19, it happens when it happens that's it

• i still haven't had a real relationship yet and I'm turning 18 in march, I'm getting close for the first time tho lol

• my first and only relationship started when I was 19.. and I don't plan on it having an ending :)

• Almost 18. Still my first and only boyfriend. Although we've been broken up for quite a while now lol

• I was 18 and we stayed together for 13 years.I will always love him but we are just not 2gether anymore.

• 15, I was with my ex for almost 4yrs. he had to move and so we broke up and I haven't seen him since. I'm 26 now.

• I was 15 when it started and it lasted 1 1/2 years. It still breaks my heart sometimes even though its over a year later.

• I was 15 when it started and it lasted until just before my 19th birthday. Just short of four years.

• it all started on the day I turned 16 but we started talking when I was 15

• my first real relationship was when I was 14.

• when I was fourteen I loved two guys when I was between the ages of fourteen and fifteen

• I was 20 my first relationship and my only...single as of two weeks ago lol.

• I was 20 years old. It was very beautiful in the beginning.

What Guys Said 13

• I'm gonna answer even though I haven't had a relationship with a girl, yet. Since relationship is a word which can be used to all kind of relationships, be it love, friendship, work-relationships, etc...

I think most people will vote for B since this is the time where everyone develops their own character and where everyone gets a good feelings on what they need, what they can give. They develop their values and standards.

I myself met my best-friend at that age. I was 17 and we're just made for each other (in terms of a great friendship ;-) )

Of course there are exceptions when people meet at earlier ages, but I think the real value of that friendship wasn't clear to them before they got at least 16. Of course not every 16 yo is alike and there are exceptions to that, but it's just what I believe :>

• When I was 11 I found this wonderful girl, we were going out for 3 years, and she had to move away but we kept our relationship strong and it was 4 years before I saw her again and we still love each other after 2 years of being back together I'm now 21 and we are married and it was love

• I dated a girl for a month when I was 13.

• Is "age you lost virginity" what your after or "real relationship". I lost my virginity @15, but I'd consider my first real relationship to be 17. (That's what I voted for, 17-19)

• Lol I am the exact opposite. Real relationship when I was 15, lost my virginity to my husband many years later :)

• I was16, and it was great at first, but after the first few months it became a nightmare!

• I came pretty close at 16... If only I wasn't such an god damn introvert...

Yeah, most have 'real' relationships between 17-19 I think. Nobody's the same.

If you're feeling self-conscious about not getting into a relationship yet, don't.

It comes when it comes.

• I'd had relationships before, but the first serious one where I was actually in love was 21-22 years old.

• My first real relationship was at age 18, my senior year of High School. She was my first love... good times.

• I'm 16 and have never been in a relationship. I'm looking but I'm just not good enough. I guess all the girls want a popular perfect guy. Well they don't get either of those from me... I hope to be in one soon though...

• Hey man I feel the same way, but don't ever feel you're not good enough. You're still young. Keep your head high and never lose hope. Just do fun and interesting things with your life and a cool girl will come along soon enough.

• Thanks bro and actually two assholes on this site have been making fun of me for this answer. But they are just losers anyways...

• i was 15. It was the first one where the was true love involved, shame we're not still together :(

• I started mine when I was 15. Now, it has been 4 years and counting.

• almost 25.

• i think that people who supposely find their "love" at 13-16 are not sure what they really find...

there is a difference between really liking a person and loving a person

• I think it is also based on your maturity level, as well as there being different levels of love for different ages.

love between 20 year olds is completely different between the love of 50 year olds, as well as teen love.

But I don't think it makes the love, any less real.

Of course there is a difference between two week "love" and a REAL relationship.

I am 16, my boyfriend is almost 19, we're been together for almost a year.. and I can honestly say I love him, and I do not use the word lightly

• I found my love at 14 and I'm almost 20 and still love her

• Still sick to my answer....