Guys : do you like cuddling?

Guys, do you like cuddling?
I've been with my boyfriend for 3 months and we've never actually cuddled, he's not the most affectionate person and I think he would not enjoy it. It upsets me because cuddling with a guy is the best thing

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on temperature but in general yes

What Guys Said 4

• We love it! Absolutely love it! Don't worry he'll come around. Try spending some time together just chilling on the couch maybe watching a movie (like a scary movie so he can protect you) guys love that.

• As long as its during a movie or something, I don't want to just sit there and do nothing. And it has to be a good movie, not some cheesy ass chick flick where the nerd bangs the cheer leader in the end.

• It's the most wonderful feeling in the world. If I'm having a bad day I love laying on the couch or bed with my gf, arms wrapped around eachother, legs intertwined, her head on my chest. It sounds cheesy but I'm kind of a sap.

• As long as we're like watching tv or something and not JUST sitting in the couch.

• Why not?

• Because then, I know it's affection. But the only affection I like, (besides the bed) is making out. Just plain cuddling takes a while

What Girls Said 0