What do u look for in a guy/girl?

I'm more into brown hair, and blue eyes like my boyfriend, What do you guys/girls look for in personality , looks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is this preferences, or what you except? I'm going to go with expect.

Personality wise, I need someone I can depend on, and someone who depends on me. So not the type of girl who says,"I'm an independent woman and I don't need no man". Loyal, enough said. Someone who's pretty dang feminine, but still won't mind doing something masculine. And has a good head on her shoulders.

Looks wise, short to average height for girls. I'll date someone who's over weight but not underweight. I want them to have really good hygiene. No "hairiness", I don't like a lot of hair on most of my body so I don't want it on her.

Is this too picky? Probably, but that's what I except.

What Guys Said 5

• Looks u shouldn't ask, that varies HUGELY for everyone
    Personality wise I can narrow it down a bit into someone you enjoy being alone with, someone you have fun with, someone you are proud to show off
    So a fun, smiley, humorous, energetic, affectionate girl
    Hope this helps!

• so me then? xxxx

• Do u just follow all my activity? XD that's what Facebook and snapchat were invented for

• no, sorry. i just saw it down the right side of my screen and thought 'wonder if he's any good with advice coz it says u commented on some questions.

• Decent body, I have to think she's pretty I could care less what everyone else thinks. Shares my views, likes to talk, well mannered, and smart.

• I'm into brown hair, someone who shares my sexual interest, and considerate person. (Nice butt helps too)

• Basically, not you.

• Down to earth (isnt on her phone 24/7), sense of humor, takes interest in the things I like

What Girls Said 3