Girl would you think about a guy after dating him only a week?

Dated this girl for 2 weeks things where amazing she wanted to go slow but she didn't really do that. She went fast so I thought she wanted to go that fast. She kissed me first and met her grandma date 2 we cuddled and she told me how happy I make her fell and glad she found me. Then one night she told me she got out of a 4 year relatinship 4 months ago and is very sorry but she is scared to get back into a relationship and she is sorry but her life is messed up right now. Haven't talked to her in 2 weeks and now I'm starting to think she has forgotten about me?

We dated for 2 weeks not 1

22

Most Helpful Girl

• If I felt a connection with that guy then yes I would. Time isn't really a measure of quality and how well you connect with a person on a deep level, but it's also important not to skip steps in a relationship or possible relationship because you might ending ruining it or learning valuable lessons along the way. If she says her life is messed up right now I would just give her the space that she needs to deal with things, but just let her know that you're there to support her if she needs you.

• Thank you. I sent her flowers just because for Christmas Sappost to be delivered on the 23rd. Think that was to much?

• I think that's perfectly okay! It's a sweet gesture and it shows that you care but are willing to at least keep some distance while she works things out for herself!

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Tell her happy Christmas and ask how she's doing if your still like her

What Guys Said 2

• Sorry man, but something went wrong. What she said is very rarely ever true. She's just trying to let you down easy. It's time to move on.

• You've been forgotten. :3