Girl would you think about a guy after dating him only a week?

Dated this girl for 2 weeks things where amazing she wanted to go slow but she didn't really do that. She went fast so I thought she wanted to go that fast. She kissed me first and met her grandma date 2 we cuddled and she told me how happy I make her fell and glad she found me. Then one night she told me she got out of a 4 year relatinship 4 months ago and is very sorry but she is scared to get back into a relationship and she is sorry but her life is messed up right now. Haven't talked to her in 2 weeks and now I'm starting to think she has forgotten about me?

Updates:
We dated for 2 weeks not 1

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If I felt a connection with that guy then yes I would. Time isn't really a measure of quality and how well you connect with a person on a deep level, but it's also important not to skip steps in a relationship or possible relationship because you might ending ruining it or learning valuable lessons along the way. If she says her life is messed up right now I would just give her the space that she needs to deal with things, but just let her know that you're there to support her if she needs you.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you. I sent her flowers just because for Christmas Sappost to be delivered on the 23rd. Think that was to much?

• I think that's perfectly okay! It's a sweet gesture and it shows that you care but are willing to at least keep some distance while she works things out for herself!

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Tell her happy Christmas and ask how she's doing if your still like her

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Sorry man, but something went wrong. What she said is very rarely ever true. She's just trying to let you down easy. It's time to move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • You've been forgotten. :3

0|1
    0|0