What to say to a guy?

the other day me and my boyfriend were kissing, he told our friend he wanted us to go further but im not sure how im meant to start something like that. our friend said whisper something sexy into his ear help me, she didn't tell me what sort of things i should say (before you ask, i am really publicly awkward im not good at these things)

Most Helpful Girl

• How old are you?

• 17, im 18 in march

• Ohh ok. Sorry lol, if you were younger I would have probably given you a whole lecture about how you should wait longer. You could whisper things like "I want you, now" in his ear while biting it a little. It's also a lot about the actions. So start moaning a bit and start rubbing his chest and rub over his thing and get into a heavy makeout session.

• Thanks for the MHO!

What Guys Said 2

• I suggest getting him alone for a bit and then tell him whats on your mind about the situation, if he's worth you time he will respect your wishes and slow himself down. If he doesn't then he not worth your time.
    Im a social awkward person so I can kind of understand what your feeling about the issue.

• thing is i really, really like him, i have been with him for 2 years now and i want to go further to, im just to shy to tell him

• Would it help if you had some moral support when you asked him?

• Talk about your panties. Maybe he'll be interested or even aroused.

What Girls Said 0