How many people do you date at the same time?

How many people do you date at the same time? Do you tell it to your other dates? How far do you go in the sex department? Do you kiss all your dates? Do you think it is ok to sleep casually with multiple peope? I don't mean one night stands but people you see on a regular basis.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Post like this make me feel crap. I have had 5 dates in the last 4 years.

• What? Can't believe that, you are actually really handsome :) Just ask someone out!

• I dont know haha, my hobbies, job and interests aren't really where you find girls, my entire circle of friends are engaged or married and it seems like all the girls in my area are un dateable.
      Its like I kinda got left behind.. :|

• I had 2 once (cant do more than that, it gets annoying and confusing). But then I lost the one that cared about me more. Its a shame, but I know what to do now

• No. I date one person at a time because many people can be threatened by it and can leave you.

What Girls Said 3

• For me personally, just one. I like to keep my relationships simple and separate lol. BUT I think the best way to date is to be clear that you are dating others at the same time, and I think it's fair to not do anything sexual unless you're exclusive, otherwise it's not an intimate act if you're doing it with every person you're dating, just my thoughts.

• How many people do you date at the same time? I date one person only, but I flirt with multiple people when I'm not dating anyone.
    Do you tell it to your other dates? -NA-
    How far do you go in the sex department? -NA-
    Do you kiss all your dates? -NA-
    Do you think it is ok to sleep casually with multiple people? Not unless you tell all of them that you are sexually active with more than one person. STD's

• Probably text with like 3 or 4 people, go out like one dates or spend time here n there with like only 2... & then from there I choose & wait to fuck till I do