How long does it take to fall for someone?

So I have been talking to guy I was set up with by friend for a about a week non stop. We have so many things in common and we are always laughing and joking around. He's someone i dont mind texting all day everyday.

I am divorced and since then i have dated quite a bit and have taken some time to get to know other guys, so i know what its like and i have never liked someone so quick and had so much hope for our future. Is it possible of falling for this guy already?

Most Helpful Guy

• The general gravity equation for elapsed time with respect to velocity is:

t = (v − vi)/g

Since the initial velocity vi = 0 for an object that is simply falling, the equation reduces to:

t = v/g

where

t is the time in seconds
    v is the vertical velocity in meters/second (m/s) or feet/second (ft/s)
    g is the acceleration due to gravity (9.8 m/s2 or 32 ft/s2)
    Since the object is moving in the direction of gravity, v is a positive number.

Elapsed time of a falling object as a function of velocity or displacement

What Guys Said 2

• For me falling for someone comes in two stages. The first stage is me getting ready to fall for that person which takes 1 to 2 weeks. After that if all the conditions have been met comes the second stage. This when i actually fall in love with someone. This stage takes about a minute.

• First date decides if you keep on dating. Second is for enjoyment. By the fifth date, if you think you love him, go for it.

What Girls Said 0