Have you noticed how most good looking people in their teens and early twenties only date other good looking people?

Before the generalization police come I said the word''most''. I notice most good looking people in their teens and early twenties only date and be relationships with other good looking people.

Most Helpful Girl

• Good looking people usually do like good looking people lol. But sometimes, the prettiest person can fall for someone with a great personality if you know what I mean. My uncle in law isn't the best looking, but he is a great uncle and a great dad. He provides for his family. everyone is different

What Girls Said 3

• Ehh, I mean I've seen a lot of good-looking people dating others who I wouldn't find attractive myself.

• I said the word most.

• Do you agree that most only date other good looking people in the age ranges I listed?

• No, I think these days it might be less likely. People look at personality a lot more and if it just happens that someone also looks good and has a good personality than that's a bonus. Also beauty is subjective so... what you think is good looking and what they think is good looking could be different. :/

• I'd actually have to disagree. I know a lot of people who seem to catch a lot lower than they could with their partner's looks, but it's all a personal preference thing isn't it.

I do remember back in school people being a bit 'pretty couples' orientated, but I do think that's just being young and shallow. Ah, young teenagers.

• I said most teenagers and people in their early twenties. I said the word MOST. MOST attractive people in this age range

• Yeah, and I do get that you said most. And in my experience mostly, no.

• In your experience? What do you mean by that? And your experience doesn't automatically mean that most attractive people in this age range only date other good looking people. most meaning 50% or more.

• visual appearance is important whether people want to admit it or not

What Guys Said 4

• in highschool i dated a girl that was "in a lower league" according to a lot of the girls
    She was good looking, also she was a senior and i was a freshman lol!
    But like my grandma once said "Everything that is young seems beautiful"

• Well I said most not all

• And your point is...

• Yeah that's normal and expected

• Well yeah... that's the law of the jungle lol. I don't see many people wanting to scrape the bottom of the barrel. It's nature to want the best you can get, I don't see what's wrong with that?

• I never said there was anything wrong with that.

• So why the fascination or curiosity with it?