Is he using me for sex or could it be more?

I've been sleeping with a guy for the last 6 months, I'm 24 and he's 32. I've never been with someone that much older than me so this is all new. We're not really dating but we've gotten really close. We hang out, watch movies and text often. We see each other 1-2 times a week and I sleepover at his place every other week. He tells me cares about me, that he likes me for more than just sex and that I make him happy. Neither of us are sleeping with anyone else but we've also never defined what we are and I'm okay with that.

Two weeks ago I told him I was falling for with him. He said "Thanks for being honest." I said maybe it'd be best if we stopped seeing each other. He said that's not what he wants but it's up to me.

I haven't decided yet on whether it's worth it to stay, I don't want to get hurt but maybe he just needs more tine to figure it out. If he didn't care about me wouldn't he just end it? Maybe he is just using me for sex?

I'm not really sure, I've never been in this situation. I've only ever had two long term serious relationships.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Most Helpful Guy

• You've been sleeping with him for 6 months, you try to have "the talk" and he tells you you should stop seeing each other, and you are questioning if he's using you for sex? Of course he is! Now quit hanging out with the loser!

What Guys Said 1

• Hang on a second. What part of his actions suggested he likes you just for sex? Sounds to me like you are the one giving him the message you only want sex!

• We never go on dates and almost every time we see each other we have sex. When we first met, we agreed to no strings attached but we haven't discussed it since then.

• Right. But the confusing thing to me is why you said you should break things off after you told him you feel more for him. It seems like you were the one who didn't want more than sex.

He told you he likes you for more then sex already. Why not ask if he wants to start fresh and go on a date together? Or just ask him if he's interested in a relationship with you?

Doesn't have to be complicated, nor do you have to jump to any conclusions without hearing it from the horses mouth!

What Girls Said 1

• I think he using u for sex sorry that doesn't seem right sorry