Is going for a walk to see Christmas lights a good date idea?

Maybe end up at a quiet pub? I was thinking of making it a surprise date (she loves surprises).

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like a marvelous date! It's different, simple, serene, and beautiful.

• Thanks for the encouragement! I asked this below, but if you have any ideas, how can I casually ask her to dress *really* warm without spoiling the surprise?

• Haha, I wonder if I can pull it off. "My, that parka looks great on you, and it goes so well with your snow pants" :)

• Haha exactly but make it obvious you would like her to wear it or something similar that day

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like a good date idea to me. I'd just tell her to bring something warm in case it gets really cold outside.

• Thanks for the encouragement! The problem is it's going to be very cold, and she gets cold easily. How can I casually ask her to dress *really* warm without spoiling the surprise? Any Ideas?

• I don't think you'll spoil the surprise if you ask her to dress really warm. You can just tell her you like something on her. Or you can even offer a scarf if she gets really cold that day.

• I think it could be if she's the type who's easily entertained and just enjoys your company.

• I think so. I just thought of a problem, how do I get her to dress really really warm without spoiling the surprise?

• Thanks!!! I'm afraid that she gets cold easily, so I'm wondering if I can casually ask her to dress *really* warm without giving away the surprise? Any thoughts?

• That should be enough to ask. Of course she's going to question the whereabouts if you emphasize 'warmth', but just leave it at that and i think you're safe.

What Guys Said 4