Do you think I have a chance with him or not?

I have been talking and hanging out with this guy I really like. He brought up to me that he really likes working on cars. Well so happens my car needs the oil changed soon and I don't have anyone to do it, other than taking it to the shop. I asked a few days ago if he wouldn't mind doing it for me. He blew up and said that I was using him and that I talk to a lot of guys? Last time I we hung out my mom was texting me and he assumed I was talking to other guys. He says he doesn't want to talk or be together now. But yet, he was texting me all night yesterday... I don't know what to think? I would love to have a relationship with him, but then i don't know if it will happen or not. I think the whole situation is actually pretty silly, but that's just me...

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't move on just yet. He probably has some sort of disorder where he has two functions: annoyed and paranoid, and social and talkative.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd move on from this guy

What Girls Said 1

• Wait a while, he seems very confused. Though it looks more like he would rather have a serious relationship with you, since he's already putting on such weight on your shoulders.