He doesn't accept my race?

Hi okay so im mixed race
And the guy im talking to told me that he's very attracted to indian girls he told me i look indian but im not. He said when it comes to black girls he only attracted to them physically (im half black)
I asked what his parents would think if the knew he was talking to a black girl
And he said he doesn't consider me black cause i look indian...
This is confusing to me.. Can someone explain?

Most Helpful Girl

• I say drop him. He sounds like an idiot.

What Guys Said 4

• It's not a racial issue. You are attracted to him but he is telling you that there is a possibility he is only attracted to you physically.

• I assume the anonymous asker voted down? lol. Don't bother denying you're attracted to him. You asked this question because in some ways you are attracted to him, otherwise why ask a question about this random guy you don't care about?
      He however is only attracted to you physically because based on the information you gave us, he talks mainly about your physical appearance.

• I'll be honest with you; I'm totally confused. I neither understand what he said, nor do I understand what you asked. Something about blacks and indians, or something.

Any who, best regards.

• Umm... He's an ignorant little boy and needs to be educated on reality. You cannot be Indian the rest of your life.

• Why do you care about a little thing like this, your title was misleading im mixed and I could give two shits you're honest fine

What Girls Said 3

• Dump him. He's dumb.

• That is ridiculous. His ignorance will be tough for anyone to deal with later in life

• he seems like a jerk, forgot about him.