I'm worried about kissing a girl?

i'm worried about kissing a girl, if we don't feel sparks does that mean the relationships off.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not necessarily, but it IS a key indicator that you better recover soon!

The only way to know for certain is to ask if she'd be willing to come over and make-out with you (or hang-out if you are timid and meek -I'm actually half-serious about this).

• Did you use tongue? If so, you used too much. If not, then you need to get in there a little more!

AND NEVER MWUH KISS. Women hate that because it's like kissing a relative.

• Finally if she looked the slightest disgusted or reared her head a little... it's all over.

I know this from experience; my first kiss dated me for awhile and I thought we might be making progress. Then we went and ate in-n-out and I was stupid enough to get onions. I'm not sure if that's what caused her to rear back, but the moment after we both knew it would never recover.

I have been obsessed with self-improvement ever since.

What Girls Said 3

• You're over thinking it. That's more of a fairytale reaction. As long as it feels good, there won't be any problems.

• Just go with flow that's it

• Don't worry about it. One kiss isn't going to ruin the whole relationship

What Guys Said 2

• just go do it.

• if you get a boner, it's on.