How should I tell him I like him?

I've liked this guy i have worked with for a while now. He's super funny, so sweet, but i am not sure how he feels about me. I want to tell him i like him, but i dont know how.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a thing with a coworker where we were just chilling, we were laughing about something and in the pause afterwards she was like "you know I like you don't you?" I remember that she said that, clear as day. But I can't remember exactly how I replied, something along the lines of "holy shit, really? we better go out then!" lol. So that's all it takes.

What Guys Said 3

• Tell him that he's very funny and get into conversations with him

• Have sex with him !

• Well what job is it?

What Girls Said 3

• "Hey, can we talk, just wanted to tell you that I really like you and I'd like to keep getting to know you or go out sometime." Simple, done.

• Compliment him and say something like, "Hey, you know I've always liked (what you like) about you." Just know that it doesn't always have to be straight out, "I like you." Because it might feel awkward for you afterwards. You could make it subtle enough until he gets the hint.

• just ask. :)