If you find your SO attractive, do you care what the people around you think?

• Yes
  • A little
  • No
  • Not sure

Most Helpful Girl

• In the past I did, and I still regret it to this day. I dated this guy (and I still believe he is one the one who got away) when I was 21. None of my friends liked him because they didn't think his face was attractive. They thought I was lowering my standards. In reality he was the best man I ever dated. I've never found another guy like him, and I still miss him to this day. I'm 28 now. In the future when I meet someone if a guy and no one likes him for shallow reasons I won't care. I'd like to go back and kick my 21 year olds ass for making such a horrific and shallow mistake.

What Girls Said 8

• I know I'm not attractive in the typical sense. I'm fat, I know it, and it doesn't bother me. I love myself, I try to be a good person, and I take care of myself. I'm happy, and my friends love me for me, and that's enough. Knowing that I have loyal friends who are honest with me means that I am doing something right ;)

• why would i, if he's MY man?

• Not really. I mean, I picked him, not the people around me, and in all honesty, only the people I'm close to are the only people whose opinions I care about.
    But in the end, my SO is attractive to me, so that's all that matters.

• Of course not.

• No, everyone have different tastes. But if someone around me told me they think he's ugly I'd be pretty pissed because it's non of their business

• Nahhh. Besides if they really cared about me they wouldn't say anything bad about his appearance.

• I don't know but from what I've noticed people who are super attractive care a lot of what others think because they feel the need to be perfect and keep up with their appearence more because others keep telling them theyre perfect

• Only if it's a guy that's shorter than me hahah.

What Guys Said 4

• Do i care? Yes. I listen to what my friends say, and i then reflect though that to figure if it makes sense.
    Listening to your friends when speaking the truth is an excelent way to see your partner from a different side, especially early in the relationship. Problem is, some people want to ruin things for you (yealousy happen to everyone. Especially girls seem to do this), so you NEED to know what's bs and what's truth.

If it's bs, i don't give a fuck, but if they're pointing out something legit then i do keep it in mind. Like if they tell me she gad a habit of sleeping arround, AND could prove it. Or if they can provide me with inside info on what she likes.

It all applies to both good and bad info.

But in the end, it's up to you to decide what to do with that info.

• Not ever since I reached the age of 17, ever since then I think what matters is whether I find them attractive, considering I am the one dating them.

• why should i care... it's my choice not their XD

• Do what you want to do ! Say what you want to say ! Fuck the bitches !