I'm so stressed out?

My boyfriend doesn't let me speak to guys unless they're his friends, but honestly I'm a teenager and have only been in one relationship, the one I'm in now. I had three close guy friends that I grew up with, basically family. Nine months into the relationship, it took a turn. He somehow got the idea that cussing at me, over nothing and telling his friends about our relationship was appropriate. He made me choose between my best friends and him, slowly his "best friend" started talking shit to me. He called me terrible names and that went on for three months, he doesn't do it anymore but my boyfriend continued that friendship. His second friend decided calling me a whore, slut and accusing me of cheating on him was a cool thing to do. Still continued that friendship, I don't even know his friends and they throw that shit in my face. I miss my friends and I don't know what the hell to do because he threatened to kill himself if we broke up. I don't want to break up with him either.

Most Helpful Girl

• TELL HIM TO FUCKING DO IT IF HE'S MAN ENOUGH. I bet he won't. DUMP HIM AND HIS PUNK ASS FRIENDS... DDDAAAAFFFUUUUUUQQQQQQ?

What Guys Said 3

• He's abusing you and he's making his friends abuse you and asking you to leave your friends. That boyfriend of yours is evil. And if he kills himself that is because he is a self-loving and self-serving idiot.

If you don't want to leave him, then I am really sorry to say that you don't know better and you yourself are making life difficult for you.

• he is insecure... and this guy is manipulative one... this kind of attitude won't last in a relationship... i have a friend that is a girl which has the same situation as you... after 7 years of relationship she felt tired and had to break up with him... at first she find it protective but she discovered that her bf likes to talk to other girls which she was making her mad because they agreed not to talk to opposites genders... she still accept him even his ex bf cheated on her a few times... so she decided that she is tired of all his shit and she is not happy anymore after that me and my guy friends have a chance to know her more and recently she's in a relationship with one of my friends and i can see that she is really happy

• Leave him. The sooner he kills himself the better off womankind will be.

What Girls Said 4

• You are in a controlling and abusive relationship and you need to leave it.
    So you need to lose your best friends but he gets to keep his? Mind you these best friends of his have insulted you and he accepted their behavior.
    He is a douche bag and threating to kill himself if you left him is absolutely wrong and inhumane of him.
    Leave the bastard and if he threatens to kill himself, not your Damn problem, it's his.
    The best you can do is call the cops on him when he threatens to do it.
    Do what is best for you, I think it is obvious.

• He is being possessive and controlling. Seclusion is one of the symptoms that a possessive boyfriend shows. First it's your friends eventually he wouldn't even want you to even talk to your family. He is insecure about himself and thinks that emotionally blackmailing you will make him feel more in control and powerful. My advise is to leave him because it's only going to get worse, relationships like this usually don't end well and eventually abuse becomes involved. Stop letting him have power over you. If you feel uncomfortable in the relationship then I suggest you leave him for your own good. You are young and will meet guys that will treat you much better and with respect.

• You are in control here. Everyone should feel and be fairly treated. And you are not.
    This is selfish of him. Thinking he can control you and your life. That's not okay.
    You're never happy in an abusive relationship.. Boyfriends can come and go. But best and real friends stay! Dont lose friends over a selfish and immature boyfriend. You surely deserve better!

• You should break up with him. He's a jerk. Talk to your close friends and family about it and seek therapy if needed. You need to end this toxic relationship.