What makes some girls girlfriend material? What make other side hoe material? And what does it mean if you aren't either but he finds you attractive?

He thinks I am attractive cause we went on a date and hung out. But then he dropped me and got a girlfriend. What does it mean when a player just drops you before he gets anything from you? Why would he drop you after one date?

you all are right maybe i just wasn't his cup of tea. He is a player he has more than one chick that i see him around with. I thought you didn't need to like your side hoe they just had to be attractive. Guess i was wrong.

Most Helpful Guy

• Part of me wonders if this term "Player" is overused in the face of just standard disinterest.

• I think your right and i feel stupid for not seeing it he just isn't interested.

What Guys Said 3

• The girls who are girlfriend material or the one, just have 'it'.

• Just because he went on one date with you doesn't mean he is obligated to continue dating you.

• Some girls just give off the 'vibe' that they're not GF material, just DTF material. I mean you can get the same vibe from a guy right?

What Girls Said 2

• He wasn't that interested in you, simple. Move on.

• Because he KNOWS you are far too smart to put up with his slutty behavior.

• Thats what id like to think... but maybe its just too wishful.

• Hahaha, you're funny.

• But real though.. if nothing else. REAL ALL DAY.