GIRLS - Would you date the whiny virgins on websites like GAG?

Would you give them a chance & change them for the better if they were willing to change themselves and learn?

• No
    100% (6)80% (4)91% (10)Vote
  • Yes, but only if they were willing to change
    0% (0)20% (1)9% (1)Vote
  • Yes
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell mothefuckin no they wouldn't and if I was a whiny virgin, I wouldn't want a girlfriend in the first place. Using a relationship as a crutch to "fill the void" in your life is pathetic, doesn't work. You gotta fix yourself first. I stayed off from relationships for 6 years after HS because I was all messed up, needed to change myself first.

1|2
    0|0
    • so how did you fill the void?

• Fixing what I needed to fix. For me the root of it was that I had a lot of health problems. Lots of doctor visits, 911 ambulance calls, ER room, hospitalizations. I knew that was the first thing I had to take care of. Next were my emotional/social problems. I had social anxiety due to my health and never wanting to go out so I worked on fixing that, just talking to more people and in no time I was back to normal. I started going to a gym as well.

When I went through all that I was very lonely but always knew that getting someone to 'fix' my loneliness wasn't the solution. I just had to fix whatever it was that was making me unhappy.

What Girls Said 3

• No. A man who doesn't go for what he wants is a man who lacks confidence. Not for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way manz

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh god no I wouldn't

1|1
    1|0
    • Oh god, I accidentally down voted this, I didn't mean to, sorry! I was scrolling through the comments on my phone and I must have just accidentally pressed it

• lol :(

What Guys Said 2

• Of course they wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this a question about you?

0|0
    0|0