Should I try to approach him? What do you guys think?

There is this guy and we are both 18. We went to the same highschool for 2 years and now we are in the same university but in different schools. Senior year: he was looking at me a lot (my bff was checking) but when I tried to look at him and caught him looking he looked the other way. That happened every day. So lately I have been thinking about him and I am thinking about approaching him. We are both very shy. We are both looking for a relationship and he told a friend of mine that talks to him if she knows a girl from her school in university with long straight hair and a body type that is not too thin or too big and fit but not too fit (I am exactly like that on the body type and I wear my hair wavy and straight and my hair is long). I have a male friend that is friend with him and I am thinking about telling him to go out and bring his friends and me bringing mine and try to approach the guy like that. Do you think I should? Do you think it will succeed? He is very shy and a nerd (i like nerds) and handsome and I am smart, pretty and shy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I reckon you should bump into him at school and talk.. Start off with small talk "have you got the time?" "Geez it's cold/hot weather today?" You know something to start the ball rolling if it's as blunt with his answers, improvise with your questions so his comfortable talking to you.. Once his comfortable talking to you.. It's a really good start..

What Guys Said 2

• If you want to try to have narelationship with him, try to start a conversation first. Don't think about relationship just establish communication and let all things flow. If he's too shy, try to take initiative, tell him how you feel and what kind of person you are.

• start off as friends and take it from there.

rome wernt built in a day

What Girls Said 1

• There's really no reason not to approach him. You don't have anything to lose.