Lol Do You Do This When You Miss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend?<3?

Do you do this when you miss your bae?

lh5.googleusercontent.com/.../...8_399855564_n.jpg

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't have any but still i'd not, even if i had one... i'd be bored to do LOL

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah, sometimes. And Im not gay, If you thought that

0|0
    0|0
  • No i deleted my ex's messages. But if i had a gf now, i could do this maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • ya if i miss her

0|0
    0|0
  • No, where do you get this from?

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend and I even coined the phrase "SATG" for Stupid-assed- texting-grin, because we both do this.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, <3 <3

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I don't save all of them, but the special ones I do save and yes, I re-read them. I do not get to see my boyfriend very often. We talk on a daily basis and I miss him all the time. We only live about fifteen minutes from each other, but there are certain things that make it difficult for us to see each other whenever we please.

0|0
    0|0
  • The guy I'm thinking about right now.. Yes.. I miss it.. Just going through a rough patch..

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I do that. I also replay his messages on my phone just to hear his voice!

0|0
    0|0
  • I do that when I miss loved ones especially my best friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do it when I miss my best friend. Not boyfriend because I'm too awesome to be in a relationship B

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes I do do this.
    But my other iPhone died
    So I got the 6
    I didn't save anything onto iCloud
    And he was my first bf :(
    And now I have nothing left to reminisce about

0|0
    0|0
  • When I had one, yes! Most of our conversation where meaningful and he would always say the sweetest things!

0|0
    0|0
  • Omh yes all the time lol

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah sometimes. i used to do it a lot more when we first started dating and i'd miss him alllll the time haha.

0|0
    0|0