I keep seeing this girl in my dreams?

Why do I keep seeing her? It's driving me crazy. This probably happens like 3 times a night and it wakes me up every time. Most of the time it is her saying she likes me or that she hopes I remember who she is.

I know who she is? It's a girl that agreed to go on a date with me that I haven't heard from since. I just want to forget about her to be honest but it's hard when this happens every night.

Most Helpful Girl

• what if it is a sign that she needs ur help? but it probably isn't
    chances are that u were hurt by her actions and thought about it a lot. it is not in ur unconscious

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• you probably just had her on your mind a lot frequently. don't sweat it man.

• here's what you do, stop thinking about it. dont think about stopping to think about it, just stop thinking about it. focus on something else to get your mind off of it, like if you had music stuck in your head.

• Yeah, kind of like crushers.

Just imagine her moving on to a rich guy who's fucknig her good while she enjoys her ass off.

You'll start hating her, and the she'll go away.