What does it mean when she says "Fine."?

I was talking with a girl and she said "Fine.". How bad was it? What should I have done?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your in shit.. 😐

• What should I do, she is real b*****.

• Yes, the girl in the shopping center.

• A politely "hi how are you?" With a friendly smile would of been a good idea lol but people were walking through so no biggy.. If you really wanted to get her number you could of dodged the people and got up to her.. And say "um hey.. I noticed you, and I didn't want to leave the shopping centre without telling you how beautiful/pretty you are" something corny lol

What Girls Said 7

• That depends what the question was she said "fine" to?
    If it's like: "how are you?" and she says "fine", then it's, well fine, no problems.
    We need some more information about that situation though.

• This is the transcript of what I said:

Me: ehh , ok not know what to say , it was ok and if not answered
      Her: Fine.
      Me: ok , "Fine" means not very good , I think I bothered with anything
      Her: I am not upset, but what could I say?

• We still don't know the situation here though.

• What did she say "Fine" to?

• Well I initiated a conversation with her. She replied with short answer so I said something like this "Ok, I guess, I don't know what to say".

• That seems like an emotionless "Fine" like she is just not caring to engage with you. Text her in a day or two and start a conversation that someone will actually want to engage in with you... If you don't know what to say, ask her if she wants to hang out sometime soon - you need foundation and memories to be able to engage in a conversation that is longer than the one you just had.

• Did you do something wrong? You probably did and you are in trouble now. Just wait her to calm down.

• Means convo over, you don't know how to communicate with her.

• It's never fine when a girl says fine...

• "Fine" in girl language actually means "I'm not fine

• "Fine" in girl language actually means "I'm not fine, I'm fucking pissed and you better do something to fix it." You're in trouble.

What Guys Said 4

• You're fucked.

• It means back off and give her space. soon she will calm down and start talking to you

• When a girl says "fine" there is a huge problem. Ask her what's going on?

• I guess she got irritated.