Are girls attracted to guys that both look intimidating and kind?

I seem to have this problem where my face can look pretty intimidating, but have got soft facial features. This one girl i live near smiled at me when she was on the phone as I was making my way towards her once. I did try to crack a smile but not sure if she saw it. Then today I saw her, then she saw me, but then looked towards the floor as she was making her way out of the corner shop. Any ideas ladies? Im a pretty introverted guy, not shy though.

Most Helpful Girl

• you can't look both intimidating and kind. can't be introverted and not shy. got pick one from each category.

most women don't want to be intimidated by a man. soften up your facial expressions around her and approach her if you wanna speak with her. but smile. lol

• Actually, being introverted and shy are two different things. Being shy is being socially awkward, having a hard time striking up conversations socially (which im not). while being introverted is keeping things to yourself, not being worried about being the center of attention (which I am).

• Yes sir, asker is correct. introvert and shy are 2 different things, based on a lot of new studies like from the book Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking, by Susan Cain.

• I would like to buy that book of Susan Caine.

What Girls Said 3

• Probably she takes you as a sweetheart friend or is crushing you! Question is Do YOU like her? If yes than try acting cool and kind it catches a girl's attracion 😘

• Introvert guys ♥♥♥ if They look intimidating with intense eyes (Ahhh♡♡♡) and if they are kind, WOW ^_^ My favorite type of guy :D

• lol good to know girls are interested in that

• Not intimidating no

What Guys Said 3

• Someone needs to remove the stick. I'm still removing mine.

• A lot of girls are VERY attracted to what you describe, I'm that way and believe me it's a bane than a boon lol

I got a very intimidating face, persona and voice but am pretty well mannered & chivalrous - it brings more girls and unfortunately trouble too.

One thing I've learnt young friend, that is if you want to smile show your pearly whites w/o hesitation. Most time people like us think we have smiled but we probably have done so only in our head & the other person realizes just the opposite of what we think.

• Good to know there's someone like me lol. Guess its good and bad news for us.

• You learn to accept a few things and live with it while you change what you can for the better - a conscious smile makes a big difference :)

• 0|0
    • Well I get by lol... I always have girls looking at me while im out and about. Im not even physically fit/muscular.

• I'm muscular and physcially fit. I'm seen as a target for cheating.

• You got me cornered.