Can someone help me with what I should do?

This girl and I have been texting for 3 weeks. I've asked multiple times to go out and do something but all I kept getting was maybe and she was saying she was busy. But we had been talking great and we've got a ton of simularities and we seemed to be really be hitting it off. On Sunday I asked again about us doing something and she finally said yes and said how excited she was to do something with me. But the past couple of days when we've talked she's been really short and acting like she doesn't wanna talk to me. She's been acting totally different than she has been with me and it's worrying the crap out of me. I asked last night if she was ok and if she still wanted to go out and she said she was just fine and yeah she wanted to. Then out of the blue at 10:30 she said she was about to go to bed, then she said she wasn't feeling good and said goodnight. I mean I'm confused cause it's like she's acting like this out of no where. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is possibly something going on in her life right now that has taken her attention away from you. Either and issue with her family, ex, job or etc. Whatever her situation she probably wants a little space right now to figure things out. The best thing you can do is to give her that space.

• Well I haven't text her today to leave her alone of somethings wrong to like you said give her some space, and I have yet to hear anything from her today. I figured if she wanted to talk to me she'd text me

• I told you she would text you.

• Ok we are texting and she's still being short and I asked if she still felt bad and she said yeah. And I asked if that's what is wrong with her and she said I don't know I guess. What's going on? And if terms she said that I said oh ok and she just text back and said yeah. Like what the crap

What Girls Said 2

• It seems like she likes chatting with you but does not have romantic feelings towards you and this maybe why she is being so short with you and distant because she is hoping that you will gradually get the hint

• But why would she tell me that she's excited to go out with me and say how she's dying to do something with me if she doesn't wanna do something?

• See dont stress all will be fine

• she likes you. dont be confused
    girls do crazy , weird things when they likes guy

• So I shouldn't worry? I haven't texted her today to see if she'd text me. I have yet to hear anything from her

• perfect answer :)

What Guys Said 1

• Cut the bitch out she's just wasting your time bro. She's not worth your efforts.

• You really think so? I hadn't texted her today to see if she'd text me but I have yet to hear anything from her

• I haven't texted her, I wanted to see of she'd text me cause if she really wants to talk to me I'd say she'd text me, but I haven't heard from her today. Do you think I should text her or just wait for her to text me?

• @Asker if she WAS interested in you SHE would have texted you regardless, most girls that like the guy that's pursuing her will send a reply back. BUT she hasn't so cut her out!