Is something wrong with me, am I not worthy of a relationship?

I'm going to be 27 years old in 5 months and I've still never had a relationship ever. I know I'm not the most attractive or fit person but I see plenty of ugly, big or small girls, who seem to be in relationships, getting married, etc. I've only ever been asked on a date once in my life. I went on that date but the dude creeped me out so that was enough for me. I have plenty of guy friends so its not like I don't talk to guys. I'm sure I've not given enough information about myself but I guess I want to know if there are people who were like me who have since had relationship success in their lives...

I feel like I need to clarify cause my statement may have come across bitchy, I know I have self confidence issues and I lump myself into the "ugly girl" category. My point was I see plenty of girls like me in relationships but I must be broken cause I've never been in one myself.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Hey there, don't worry there's lots of people out there that just haven't stumbled upon anyone. I'm 27 and all my friends are engaged or married it sucks.. But that's what happened.. Hopefully it will happen to me one day, just need to put myself out there a bit more :)

• Either your standards are too high or you don't flirt enough.

Prince charming doesn't exist, go for the guy standing in front of you instead.

• well there is no guy standing in front of me... I probably don't flirt enough but I've never been good at that anyway.

• You have to learn to flirt if you want a boyfriend. If you don't think the guy will never know you're interested

• Never underestimate other girls by saying "ugly, small" etc. Maybe the problem is your attitude.

• Relax..., Keep calm!!! Take good care of yourself - work out, keep yourself fit , be a little stylish!!! & dont worry, maybe you 'r single coz god is still busy writing the best love story for you.!!

• I'll date you!

• i'll be 27 next month and i still haven't had a girlfriend yet, you have my empathy.

• by the way, i love the 'ill be 27 yo in 5 months' lol! ill be 23 in 10 days and i still say im 22

• When your 2 best friends are already 27 and getting married, you feel old and at least for me, makes me round up ):

What Girls Said 3

• Your attitude. Here a few of here common reasons girls get passed over:

"Beauty is skin deep" That means true beauty is inside. No one wants to date a selfish gold digging pig, or a whore. It doesn't matter how "hot" they are if they have an ugly personality.

Men like confident women who take care of themselves. There is a difference between shy and quiet. Neither is a bad thing, but being both at the same time, is a bad thing. It is just as bad to talk all the time, or share too much.

People will treat you the way you allow them to, no matter how nice they are. You may have taught these male friends to treat you in such a way that makes you seem less like girlfriend material, and guys talk, just like us girls do.

• You just have not met the right person yet... Look no one is perfect or has a perfect relationship all those smiles and happy photo pics dont last forever being in a relationship is hard work but iam sure that when you meet the right man you will know and then you can have those happy wedding pics then the two of you in years to come will look back and say remember when we were that happy lol keep your chin up there os someone for everyone out there your Mr right is just not right now

• No just try asking a guy out for yourself I'm like that and I'm 17 I never had a bf but I kissed one guy