Guys would you date a woman that is generally dominating?

Meaning she takes more of the dominant role in the relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• @KillerTaco
    I could date a woman with a generally dominating personality however I am strong willed too. In saying that, I believe that both people in a relationship should have equal footing instead of one partner trying to have the power over the other!!!

• I like this answer! I agree.. to an extent. I think SOMEBODY has to be more dominant than the other and the other has to be more submisdive. Otherwise the two will never reach a compromise.

• @Asker
      Why thank you!!! You've absolutely nailed it!!! Compromise is the key in a relationship I totally agree. When both partner can compromise with one another it makes for a far more harmonious relationship. In my previous relationships, my ex's and I would take the lead at different times so to speak :-)

What Guys Said 13

• ill let her wear the shoes COOL but you can bet your ass im going to be the one wearing the BOOTS lol

• i like feisty/sassy when done right and a little bit of bossy but she can't be manly with it lol

• "Smacked by soft handed girls" Wuuuuut... LMFAO

• I don't know man its a turn on when a broad isn't scared to get in my face/wrestle "i love feisty, jealous, sassy and clingy girls" but only when they do it right LOL

dont ask how they can either either they got "IT" or they dont i guess

• No, because I dislike being told what to do.

I do, however, like going on adventures and will certainly follow someone's lead.

• I can't imagine ever meeting someone who is even capable of being "dominant" next to me. It would amuse me to say the least if such a thing existed.

• Good thing it don't apply to you considering you don't have time for relationships. Yes I REMEMBERED @Error_204

• @Error_204 Guh! Just stab my kindness right in the heart why don't you. S'all good though!

• I apologize.

• Well, yes and no. If you are getting bossy and telling me whatever the fuck I'm supposed to do, no. And of she were dominant, I would still want constant sex.

• LOL. I think most dominant females have a higher sex drive than most other women. That's my opinionbthough.

• I would love that. Maybe if she also abided by my fetish, I would welcome it.

• No... Filler

• only in the bedroom lol

• nope dominas are only for one night stands when you are in the slave mood.

• No. Because when we give you the dominant role, you start to see us as slaves.

• Lol. I don't know. I'm generally dominating. But my current boyfriend he's so overbearing (not in a negative way) that he sort of dominates me. His personality is more dominating than mine. I'm fine with it. It's just for me I need a guy that will challenge me in that sense in order for me to consider them a potential partner. Although he and I do butt heads from time to time because of it...

• depends on finance and other main parts of a steady relationship.

• Yes on a normal basis. Not 24/7. But fine

• you could try to dominate all you want, at the end, i still do what i want, so why not

• I'm not talking about telling you what to do. In most normal healthy relationships most men are the dominant one in the relationship and the woman the submissive counterpart. That isn't to say the man controls her. It just means that the woman submits to him on a lot of matters.

• Well for instance I decide what WE do as a couple the majority of the time. Or you take on most of the house hold duties while I do other things.

• LOL!!! well then back to my first statement, 'you could try to dominate all you want, at the end, i still do what i want'

• I think that would be liable to irritate me, so probably not.

• Good luck with that. It doesn't work on me.

What Girls Said 0