I'm falling for a guy a year younger than me. Is it weird?

Well there is no details for this i'm just simply falling for this guy he's what you can call huge ( to me at least ) i'm petite soo almost everyone is. He's built and smart and we have so much in common

Most Helpful Girl

• 1 year is nothing. I've liked guys 2 years younger than me, lol, which isn't that big a difference either. Go for it. There's nothing wrong with a girl being older than the guy. I'm sorta crushing on a guy right now who is a year younger than me, but we are in the same grade so I don't really care.

What Guys Said 7

• Super weird. Everyone knows that you can only be with someone the same age as you. Expect many stern, disapproving looks.

• At 20, 1 year is 5% ; that's really unimportant thus.

• ONLY ONE YEAR? that's hardly a difference bruh

• No, it's normal in the outside world. If you both like each other, get along and he has the maturity it will work out.

• It's very weird. You're disgusting.

• It's fine! I had a crush on this one girl way back and she was much shorter than me. But she was very pretty and was very nice. Sadly, she moved away. If not normal, then it's even better, because younger people look better.

• Was she older then you?

• Yes he actually loves me more than i love him

• Then go for it! It's a relationship at the ready!

• Age difference is nothing if you love him. It is not weird.

What Girls Said 0