How to tell a girl that I like her?

I really like this girl should I be straight to the point and tell her I like her or what should I do

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how well you know her and how she acts around you. If you guys have had a few conversations and your kind of friends just ask for her number or to hang out sometime... but if she doesn't really know you start a conversation. Give her a compliment like "I like your hair" or something.. If you feel like it's the right thing to do to just tell her how you feel do it but do it in a sweet way and if she doesn't like you back she's not worth it..

• I've already got her number and I talk to her all the time in school and out of it we are close I just don't know how to tell her I like her without me making her uncomfortable around me because she will know I like her

What Girls Said 2

• How long have you two been talking? It depends on that.

• leave some mystery and slowly let her know over time as she builds feelings for you in the meantime.

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on how well you know her. If you are between acquaintances and friends at the very least just ask her straight up. If she does not know you that well then you should get to know her first. Depending on the girl you could be direct or romantic about what you say.

• Invite her to drink coffee together.